Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is Experian Business Cred????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who is Experian Business Cred????

Once again I have logged in to an alert that this company is pulling my credit. It happened several times last year. I don't know who they are or why they are doing it. I have not given my information out to anyone for a hard pull.

Any information here would be great because it caused a 7 pt drop on my experian report.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who is Experian Business Cred????

I use Experian Business to pull credit reports for customers.  It is generally used only for companies.  It can be used to pull credit reports for officers, but I have to have signed authorization to do so.  Do you have a business of any sort?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I do have a business but I did not give my information out to anyone that said they do hard pulls because I am building right now.

I did some digging and it turns out a company that I gave my info to a company called Icapital and they shopped my information around. but I believe only one of the inquiries came from that. the rest had the name of the actual business that pulled it. They did not make me aware that they do that. She made it seem like in house lending. I called and she sounded surprised that the people she gave my information to did that. I had not planned on getting into another relationship like this with any company. Lendio did it to me last year when I was looking into getting a loan. 

I also found that a few of them were creditors and/or collection agencies that pulled my credit. How can they do that? They do not need to hard pull me just to get information on my whereabout or anything else that I can think of. Smh.

The names that I have so far are EVF partners, Mulligan, Jefferson Capital, Coast Pro.

I am not sure if I can fix this, but I am so irritated and frustrated by it.

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just go to someone like Bluevine, ondeck... those are the bigger players that fund themselves not push you out all over the place for denials.  I made the mistake once last year with the same company you mentioned and I was furious!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am working with ondeck now. I hope that they will overlook all of the hard pills.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.