Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Chase expedite the Ink card?

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Will Chase expedite the Ink card?

Considering applying depending on the timeline. Does anyone have experience with this?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will Chase expedite the Ink card?

-Cal- they have for me on a replacement card but, I don't remember on the initial issue.
Message 2 of 10
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Thanks, thinking of hitting up a BRM to go for the Ink Business Preferred.

Do they treat business credit line separate from personal credit line? For example, can I reallocate between business/personal accounts?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

-Cal- have read the answers to this with results yes and no. Think it must be YMMV. Whenever I inquired they told me no but, others have reported otherwise?!
Message 4 of 10
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

I ended up applying through a BRM to bypass 5/24, they indicated it will take a few days to process the application. I suppose I won't know if I'm approved until next week.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's BRM??
Message 6 of 10
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's BRM??

Business Relationship Manager

Message 7 of 10
Pworld
Regular Contributor

I applied in the branch, while setting up my business card. My card was 2 day expedited. Banker had to call in to have it expedited. 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:
I ended up applying through a BRM to bypass 5/24, they indicated it will take a few days to process the application. I suppose I won't know if I'm approved until next week.

Did you get your card yet? How long did it take?

Message 9 of 10
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Did you get your card yet? How long did it take?

They didn't HP me until yesterday, so much time has gone by I almost forgot about this app. I spoke with the BRM today who told me that I am approved, but the underwriters are still determining how much of a limit to grant me. They did request some additional financial information which I provided. The app I filled out asks how much of a limit is being requested, I put in a number north of $50k but south of $100k. In hindsight, I should have put $40k which is the limit on both my Freedom and CSR.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.