cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish me luck on the Chase Ink waiting game....

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Wish me luck on the Chase Ink waiting game....

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Not a denial, but time to call recon maybe?

I would rather be tied down naked with honey spread all over me and eaten by ants.....I feel strongly about not getting GRILLED by those lovely people...LOL.  I will wait for the letter (I am assuming a no here) but like you say, maybe not a denial.....

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

I would rather be tied down naked with honey spread all over me and eaten by ants.....I feel strongly about not getting GRILLED by those lovely people...LOL.  I will wait for the letter (I am assuming a no here) but like you say, maybe not a denial.....

No way I'd call until I actually got a letter. 

Message 12 of 13
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Odd_dog,I would call recon,It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be,just the other day I got approved for the Marriott business Visa after denied (reason for denial,Too many request for credit) after a 5 minute conversation with the UW ,I was approved ,But I do have 2 other business credit cards with chase and run most of my business expenses though them,And have checking,savings,business checking with chase!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.