Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex business gold reward application PENDING

tag
mustangy
Contributor

amex business gold reward application PENDING

This what the online site says WHAT IS MEAN THIS ?? Am I declined. I was thinking to use this card use for business daily spend and its good for proof of biz spends Your Application is Pending Thank you for your application for The Business Gold Rewards Card® From American Express OPEN. We have processed your application but we need more information before notifying you of our decision. Thank you for choosing American Express.
capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: amex business gold reward application PENDING

That's pretty typical. Call them to see if they need more info or try this online way to check status. 

Message 2 of 5
mustangy
Contributor

here we go i learned from online before letter that my business account was declined i had 13.5k of personal and rsvp offer me $250 offer for rewards will never use it i m personal guarantor of business account i dont need personnel credit card of amex will never use it after new year will call back door number those banks are really insane some time i have friend here in new york international student has temp SSN and he has 40k limit without any spending and history Smiley Sad
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 3 of 5
mustangy
Contributor

happy new year to all Can convert my personal blue cash to business any one did this before with amex I need to build my business credit more then personal
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 4 of 5
GPMDRL
New Contributor

I got same message. A week letter I received an envelope from FedEx with my new card and welcome packet in it. No idea what that first message was about But they never asked for more info etc. it's a great card if you use lots of fuel, points add up fast. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.