Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have the Alaska Air Business?

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

anyone have the Alaska Air Business?

Wondering if anyone has the business card? Also if I use a business TIN or ITIN, will it show on a personal credit report? Looking for bonus miles.

Did not realize SPG was able to transfer 25k bonus to Alaska Air miles, so it will be in my sights for 2014. Would be a perfect candidate for amex backdating.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: anyone have the Alaska Air Business?

Message 2 of 6
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Didn't know there was a seperate forum, sorry.

@09Lexie wrote:
Did you post this in Business Credit?

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Np! I'll ask it to be moved for you

******REQ MOVE TO BUSINESS FORUM ******
Message 4 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@revvystoke wrote:

Didn't know there was a seperate forum, sorry.

@09Lexie wrote:
Did you post this in Business Credit?

LOL. Red herring. No worries we are used to it. 

Message 5 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@revvystoke wrote:

Wondering if anyone has the business card? Also if I use a business TIN or ITIN, will it show on a personal credit report? Looking for bonus miles.

Did not realize SPG was able to transfer 25k bonus to Alaska Air miles, so it will be in my sights for 2014. Would be a perfect candidate for amex backdating.

That looks like a pretty good find. I have no experience with BofA business cards but in general if you apply with Federal ID number you should be in luck and it should not report to personal reports. Someone who had a BofA business credit card should chime in soon with an answer as to reporting status. 

Yes, the SPG transfer is a pretty sweet deal, I just moved 20K miles from my SPG business to an airline and got the 5K bonus. It's actually a great card to have just for that reason alone but double good if you stay at SPG properties often. Do get the SPG business version as it does not report to your personal report. There might be an offer coming with a larger signup bonus on both SPG cards so you might want to keep an eye out, well worth applying if it hits. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.