Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apped for ink-got the wait message

tag
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: apped for ink-got the wait message

@longclimbback wrote:
Probably at some point I'd like to get 1 more business card from a different issuer. How long should I wait before I app again and which one will be pain-free like the chase ink has been.

90 days plus and put some use on the card. That move with help you with Chase in the future. Amex would be a good card, but what type of rewards are you seeking?

To me the most underrated business card out there is the Club Carlson by US Bank. Healthy sign up bonus, a manageable spend that once completed will net you 100,000 points. You can use those nights for some great hotels in Europe and 100K is enough for 2 stays of 2 nights each - because just by having the card and using points your second night is free. Oh you also get 40K points each year at anniversary. All of that for a measly $60 AF. US Bank can be a tough bank to get onboard with so do some reading about what others do before applying if you go that route. 

Message 11 of 13
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Just got my card. 17k limit which is awesome and I guess my business reports must be good as I never checked them. 7 day total process from app time to receiving card with no phone calls from me to speed it up. Chase definitely gets my vote for user friendly so far.
Message 12 of 13
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

In case anyone was wondering chase only pulled ex on my personal report and I live in upstate ny. I don't know what business report they pulled.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.