Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best small business checking account

tag
mustangy
Contributor

best small business checking account

i need only online banking and do not want to pay montly fees. tight budget and can not keep balance . total transcation is less then 100 included debit withdrawals .

and what i do not understand is over draft fees if account is not avaible simply do not oay it thats it. I did had business in germany never heard of those fees and payment proccessing its a just trap the rob people. everything is done by cokmupter those days and for 25$ returned payment paying 35$ is just taking advante capital one. 

my capital one was fee free when i opened now they convert my account to some thing different then they cahrge 18$ every month. over draft returned payments cable phone etc. total fees are 800$ for 2 months this is insane.

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: best small business checking account

You didn't indicate where you're located, which could be a deciding factor as to which bank to do business with.

I keep a couple of accounts at Chase, one is free (old offering), and the new one doesn't have a monthly fee as long as I leave $1500 in it at all times.

In other areas, perhaps US Bank is the dominant bank in your area. TD Bank seemed to have an ok offer, but not good enough to sway me to move my existing accounts.

I don't pay overdraft fees; I use a business credit card whenever I can so I don't actually write the check.

I'm a member of a couple of credit unions. One, Affinity, is accessible to become a member, but is focused in NJ. Digital (DCU) may be possible to join by personally joining first through a group membership.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 4
Open123
Super Contributor

If there's one around you, the US Bank Business checking is the best, in my view.  Their Silver Business checking has no deposit requirements, fees, nor do you need to make any transactions per month.  The *only* 100% free, no strings brick & mortar attached Business checking account that I'm aware of.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like banking with chase they handle my business checking and savings and there are different ones depending on ur revenues 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.