Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brand new, unproven online biz startup

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

brand new, unproven online biz startup

I have it running,  but i need to lay my hands on about 5k of cash, can it be done somehow, with biz credit? 

I have no personal credit lines, a couple of small negatives that i COULD pay off, if need be and if it would make the diff. Total about 1k's worth

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
IWOL
Established Contributor

Re: brand new, unproven online biz startup

@Anonymous wrote:

I have it running,  but i need to lay my hands on about 5k of cash, can it be done somehow, with biz credit? 

I have no personal credit lines, a couple of small negatives that i COULD pay off, if need be and if it would make the diff. Total about 1k's worth

It doesent sound like your profile would support a Biz card approval of 5K+. Also, you woudl not want to use a credit for cash becasue you will pay very high fees plus very high interest on a cash advance.

If you need cash for a business you should try an go for a Biz line of credit.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: brand new, unproven online biz startup

Business Credit wont happen beyond net 30 accounts without fixing your personal credit.

Business lines of credit are pretty much not possible before 2 years in business and very good personal credit.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.