Did you mean: 

business card recommendations

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: business card recommendations

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As a point of reference my EX was 707 when I was approved for the SimplyCash with a $10K SL.

Did they also pull EQ?

Amex almost exclusively only pulls EX for their credit applications

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As a point of reference my EX was 707 when I was approved for the SimplyCash with a $10K SL.

Did they also pull EQ?

Amex almost exclusively only pulls EX for their credit applications

Thanks Cap,

Was reading AMEX and thinking Chase, I'm going to apply for Ink + and Simplycash  in July.

Applied for Ink in January and got denied, pretty sure they pulling EX and EQ. 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, Chase pulls both EX and EQ for me. But they can also pull EX and TU or EQ and TU.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea! Thanks Cap..

They always picking on my EQ... Chase is getting as bad a Cap1. hate those double and triple pulls, why can't they all be like AMEX, only pull once and usually only if you are approved.

Message 14 of 16
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@jeffm4688 wrote:

Of all the cards I have I only have one business card which is this stupid capital one spark business card with a $2500 limit that I'd honestly like to replace with something else.

I have relationships with a lot of the big banks on the personal side (like chase & amex) and I have a business banking relationship with chase.

i don't think i could manage an ink approval, but do I stand a chance at any other business card approvals with a ~690 fico ? I use my capital one right now and I dislike the fact that it reports on my personal credit. Especially if I want to carry a balance for a month. I have been pre-approved for a the gold business amex but I can't justify the AF nor will I meet the 5K spend.

My business bank accounts are with chase & have been for two years next month. 

Me I love my Spark card. Have had it for 4 years.

2% cash back immediately, no fee balance transfer offers, soft pull CLI's, hassle free banking. I love it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 15 of 16
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@jeffm4688 wrote:

Of all the cards I have I only have one business card which is this stupid capital one spark business card with a $2500 limit that I'd honestly like to replace with something else.

I have relationships with a lot of the big banks on the personal side (like chase & amex) and I have a business banking relationship with chase.

i don't think i could manage an ink approval, but do I stand a chance at any other business card approvals with a ~690 fico ? I use my capital one right now and I dislike the fact that it reports on my personal credit. Especially if I want to carry a balance for a month. I have been pre-approved for a the gold business amex but I can't justify the AF nor will I meet the 5K spend.

My business bank accounts are with chase & have been for two years next month. 

Me I love my Spark card. Have had it for 4 years.

2% cash back immediately, no fee balance transfer offers, soft pull CLI's, hassle free banking. I love it.

I started with Amex SimplyCash years ago... worked well.  They only HP'd EX.

I added the Chase Ink Plus a few years ago... it's great for the 5% rewards at office supply stores. Chase looked at both TU and EX.

Last year I picked up the Spark Cash card that earned 1.5%, but they taunted me, so I accepted the Spark Cash 2% card earlier this year when they offered it in the branch without an annual fee. I haven't yet received any decent balance transfer offers, but I'm still in the first 90 days. They looked at all three bureaus. Smiley Sad  I lessened the "pain" a little and applied for both the cash and miles cards on the same day, so each bureau considered them duplicates. Two cards for three pulls - one on each bureau.

The Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus cards are probably going to be more difficult to get. If you get denied, be sure to call the reconsideration number to find out what they had an issue with - if nothing else you learn what you need to do when you reapply later.

Amex seems to tie everything back to the individual, so if I were deciding between the Chase and Amex, I'd ask for Chase first. There's a new version of the SimplyCash card due out soon that looks even better than the original SimplyCash.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.