Frequent Contributor

business credit rebuilding

are there any business rebuilder cards. have good personal credit

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
mustangy
Contributor

Re: business credit rebuilding

discover declined me for biz capital one approve for 2k with rewards now its only card for my 6 months business today get an amex offer for business applied online with RSVP gold business rewards open amex and its PENDING Smiley Frustrated
capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 2 of 15
Project17
New Contributor

Does your business have bad credit? Even if it does most business credit cards go off your personal credit and nothing else. Citi is pretty good Capital a little easier to get approved for but does report to personal.

Message 3 of 15
mustangy
Contributor

business do not has bad credit and i m personally backed up business and still get declined from amex discover chase thanks credit analysts you are awesome just learned amex declined their offer RSVP i had another amex 13.5k for personal will never use just because of miss type of RSVP rewards goes down from$250 to $100 how fake ssn international 1 year history students has better limit (who wont pay it when go back ) then citizen try to build credit for his business and house mortgage Smiley Sad((
capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 4 of 15
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

don't waste your time with this troll...check out the OP's other threads.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 5 of 15
Project17
New Contributor

Oh I see .....then I have the perfect card for you.. Applied Bank Business credit card... 

Message 6 of 15
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

You can call me a troll all you want, I'm asking legit questions to build positive business credit, I already know about Applied bank, i applied and was approved for $700.00  but didn't even activate scare fed, because the woman I spoke to said they don't report to dun and Bradstreet??????? What that's the whole point of credit cards.

And for the one who called me a "troll" I'm absolutely not, so unless your giving advice dont comment.

Thanks to all who give constructive advice.

Message 7 of 15
Project17
New Contributor

I was being wise you would want to run and hide from applied bank.. If you don't have any business credit then you would need to get going with some starter accounts.

Although you never answered my question! Does your business have bad credit? If it does your best bet is to start up another business.. Rebuilding business credit for a small company is pretty much useless.

Message 8 of 15
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood myFICO mod.  Please play nicely!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 9 of 15
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

I have two charge offs with citi bank one sunnoco card, and one office depot card 

Office Depot card the balance was 2500 line was 25k so its not that bad Im going to get around to paying them.

Sunnoco-700 charged off

I spoke to a man at Dun and Bradstreet and he said I need to start submitting payment history and my paydex will get better.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.