cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase ink recon DENIED. Recon again?

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: chase ink recon DENIED. Recon again?

Different analyst has different criteria for approval. Analyst is the most direct you can get from business CC. EO don't handle business CC.

My first business CC, Chase Ink Classic, took 2 recons for approval. Both times I was grilled for business details. First recon was a failure because of no business credit, while second recon granted me $3000 CL.

My advice, recon again, but if second attempt is also a failure then stop. Chase DOES keep track of recon attempts.

Message 11 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Any update?
Message 12 of 15
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

The recon # for business is 800-453-9719. I believe they require at least $5k annual revenue for approval.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Different analyst has different criteria for approval. Analyst is the most direct you can get from business CC. EO don't handle business CC.

My first business CC, Chase Ink Classic, took 2 recons for approval. Both times I was grilled for business details. First recon was a failure because of no business credit, while second recon granted me $3000 CL.

My advice, recon again, but if second attempt is also a failure then stop. Chase DOES keep track of recon attempts.

Tried second recon, also failed. analyst put me on hold for 10 minutes to read notes of analyst the day before. Cam back with "can i be honest, you have opened 8 credit cards this year, we dont like that. even though you may be pulling in 2k a month on your personal business, you stated not every month is a profit month because you are still investing in client relations and marketing....denied"

so no ink for me. But hard pull showed up on my credit. Since I have already been hard pulled, I wonder if it would be wise to app for another personal chase card to use the hard pull or just let it be and not risk another wasted hard pull...

Message 14 of 15
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

If you app another Chase personal card, its going to be another HP.

At this point just garden. There is no point to app more cards.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.