Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit cards and D&B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit cards and D&B

Do business credit cards like amex and Chase ink report to D&B? Do they help generate a paydex? I hear a lot of talk on net 30 but I have pged 3 credit cards..do I still need net 30s for biz credit?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: credit cards and D&B

I do know capital one reports to D&B (unless they changed since '13) but you should get vendor credit (eg net 10/30/55/60/90 etc) and use that to build your D&B profile. You should avoid mangling personal and business, which includes PGing for cards (though sometimes this cant be avoided), In startups, net 30 do play a big role in building credit, so dont go rushing into PGing business cards.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Do business credit cards like amex and Chase ink report to D&B? Do they help generate a paydex? I hear a lot of talk on net 30 but I have pged 3 credit cards..do I still need net 30s for biz credit?

I have Chase and Amex. and they do not report to D&B.  Unless it does for someone else, I am also curious..

Message 3 of 4
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Chase and Amex will report to D&B if you seriously default.
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.