Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lendingclub.com

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

lendingclub.com

Did any one try for a loan at lendingclub.com?They say a min of 660 Fico Scores.  I wonder what credit bureau they pull.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: lendingclub.com

I checked. They seem to pull TU.
Message 2 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, I can confirm that they pull your TU FICO.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU is currently 708, but utilization is high (listed as 50%, if anyone did the math on AUs they'd see it was closer to 80%).  I've been turned down by CC's for Utilization/Inqs, is LendlingCLub similar?

What other documentation do they require?

Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My TU is currently 708, but utilization is high (listed as 50%, if anyone did the math on AUs they'd see it was closer to 80%).  I've been turned down by CC's for Utilization/Inqs, is LendlingCLub similar?

What other documentation do they require?

Check out their website. They explain all the details. I dont think they like more than 10-25% util.
Message 5 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Lending club does not offer CCs, they underwrite unsecured installment loans.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this loan from lending club even report to TU after it is taken out, or only if you default on the loan then they report.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot say for sure on lendingclub.com, but my loan from PertuityDirect.com (another social / peer to peer lender) has yet to report the loan to my CR, only the inquiry shows so far.  However, my loan is only 6 weeks old and only 1 payment made the end of last month.

PertuityDirect only pulled my EX. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.