cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer

Valued Member

need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer

Hi, 

Need your advice in replying for Chase Business Ink, I got a letter in mail having Invitation number & offer code.

My Experian Score is 731, FICO EQ 660 & TU 719.

In Wallet BOA 5000(Secured), Capital One 3000, Amex 5500, Best Buy 5000, Discover 3000

The oldest is BOA 8 months old.

I always keep balance low, pay in full, was declined Barclays few days back.

I have a small Business, I got Invitation from CHASE INK BUSINESS to apply .

Need your advice, Shall I apply for this card or reject this offer.. & try later ..

Please advice

Thanks 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer


amit1326 wrote:

Hi, 

Need your advice in replying for Chase Business Ink, I got a letter in mail having Invitation number & offer code.

My Experian Score is 731, FICO EQ 660 & TU 719.

In Wallet BOA 5000(Secured), Capital One 3000, Amex 5500, Best Buy 5000, Discover 3000

The oldest is BOA 8 months old.

I always keep balance low, pay in full, was declined Barclays few days back.

I have a small Business, I got Invitation from CHASE INK BUSINESS to apply .

Need your advice, Shall I apply for this card or reject this offer.. & try later ..

Please advice

Thanks 


INQ's in last 12 months?

UTL?

Baddies?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
Valued Member

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer

Have 6 enquiries.. Utl ?? Never late pymnt, always paid in full, less than 14% usage
Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer

Your issue is going to be account age but you can probably recon if denied.

Starting a whole new chapter
Message 4 of 7
Epic Contributor

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer


myjourney wrote:

amit1326 wrote:

Hi, 

Need your advice in replying for Chase Business Ink, I got a letter in mail having Invitation number & offer code.

My Experian Score is 731, FICO EQ 660 & TU 719.

In Wallet BOA 5000(Secured), Capital One 3000, Amex 5500, Best Buy 5000, Discover 3000

The oldest is BOA 8 months old.

I always keep balance low, pay in full, was declined Barclays few days back.

I have a small Business, I got Invitation from CHASE INK BUSINESS to apply .

Need your advice, Shall I apply for this card or reject this offer.. & try later ..

Please advice

Thanks 


INQ's in last 12 months?

UTL?

Baddies?


Did you try to recon Barclay?

I would say apply, especially if you have offer... they are good about recon also.

Message 5 of 7
Super Contributor

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer


amit1326 wrote:
Have 6 enquiries.. Utl ?? Never late pymnt, always paid in full, less than 14% usage

I would go for it IMHO 

Chase is good when it comes to recon and one more INQ isn't going to hurt IMHO 

The only thing I might do differently is bring UTL down to 10% 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: need help in applying CHASE INK Business offer

I just got approved, but our revenue is 1.7m a year and it fluctuates since we are a parking garage company. I know the company has had some lates, and we've closed some cards, the initial limit is only 7300, and thats cause I just opened up 3 other chase card from sept to nov.

 

what was the offer, I got the 5k for 50k points in 3 months.



12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)



Message 7 of 7