Not applicable

new business looking for small loc without pg

new business looking for small loc or cc without pg like 1500 even 1000 thaks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: new business looking for small loc without pg

A visa/MC is just not possible to obtain anymore without PG if you ask me especially if you don't have business credit.  You might want to look into the Staples card but I'm not even sure if that is an option anymore without PG or other credit reporting to business.

Message 2 of 3
KatrinaE
Valued Member

Re: new business looking for small loc without pg

No Staples is tightening their belt too. 

I have been looking for secured business credit cards as options.  CSI Global (thru ComData Network) offers a Secured MasterCard for businesses.  I believe max deposit is $5000 (min. is $1000) and is possible to go unsecured after 12 months.  Payment terms are odd - billing 1st and 15th and due in 7 days.  But they claim to report.  You have to have a business phone line and supply other creditials if you are a new business to qualify.  But after jumping through hoops this was actually my first credit line for a new company inc'd in May 2010.  Applied at the beginning of June received card at end of July. 

Another one I stumbled upon by accident was a secured card by Exxon/Mobil (thru FleetCor wich also services Cheveron/Texeco) I applied for their business card and was declined because of the newness of the company.  They asked if I'd sign a PG when I declined they offered the secured option, which I accepted.  Min dep. is $500 max is $5000+ and is possible to go unsecured after 12 months.  The rep claims normal billing cycle/statement as well as reporting to all three business bureaus.  I completed my paperwork this week and have forwarded the deposit.  We will see.

Discover IT 14k | NFCU 10k | USAA Visa 6K | USAA Signature Visa 6k| Amex Sky Miles 10K | BarclayCard 7k | Marriott Rewards by Chase (AU) | Chase Freedom $1680 (weird I know) | Lowe's 15k | Chevron | TJMaxx | Victoria's Secret
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.