Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no-fuss Ink Plus approval

tag
Involver
Valued Contributor

no-fuss Ink Plus approval

In the midst of developing a sole proprietorship, I wanted a card to keep my business expenditures segregated from personal.  Applied on Sunday (last day for 60k) online, called today to try and expedite the application and analyst came back after 30s to tell me I'd been approved earlier in the day already.  Did not have to answer a single question.  Very easy process.  CL 10k.  I'm assuming my existing relationship with Chase played a large part, I was expecting to be put over the coals.  Pulled only TU.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: no-fuss Ink Plus approval

Congrats! No interrogation is good.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Involver wrote:

In the midst of developing a sole proprietorship, I wanted a card to keep my business expenditures segregated from personal.  Applied on Sunday (last day for 60k) online, called today to try and expedite the application and analyst came back after 30s to tell me I'd been approved earlier in the day already.  Did not have to answer a single question.  Very easy process.  CL 10k.  I'm assuming my existing relationship with Chase played a large part, I was expecting to be put over the coals.  Pulled only TU.

Nice.. Grats on the card.  

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Involver wrote:

Sweet, grats on your new biz card Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats.
Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

WTG congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.