Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personal credit line to business credit line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

personal credit line to business credit line

Hello,

Does anyone has any experiance converting personal chase card to a business card? I wont get approved due to 5/24 rule but I need a business card for my business. already applied to amex and did not get it... So was wondering if I can convert or offer to close one of the chase personal cards and open the business card.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: personal credit line to business credit line

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone has any experiance converting personal chase card to a business card? I wont get approved due to 5/24 rule but I need a business card for my business. already applied to amex and did not get it... So was wondering if I can convert or offer to close one of the chase personal cards and open the business card.

Thanks

No, you won't be able to PC one of your Chase personal cards to a business one.  Only way to get one is to apply for one.  If you were denied becuase you had reached thier limit for credit then you might be able to reallocate credit that way but that still involves applying for a business card.  You can't do that to bypass 5/24 or actually applying for the card.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: personal credit line to business credit line

thanks for the info, i will just go apply one and see what happens lol pretty sure gonna get denied!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.