Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spark business

tag
stengiz
Regular Contributor

spark business

i had an offer to apply for a green spark card with 1.5 % cash back and no annual fee. i already had a spark business with 1 % card, and i didn't want any more inquiries, so i called asked to upgrade the card, with the current promotion of 250 cash back. the account manager first said there were no offers for my account but she would gladly look over and she said you will get your new card within 7-10 days. i am liking Capital One more and more

last app July 13 2016
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: spark business

@stengiz wrote:

i had an offer to apply for a green spark card with 1.5 % cash back and no annual fee. i already had a spark business with 1 % card, and i didn't want any more inquiries, so i called asked to upgrade the card, with the current promotion of 250 cash back. the account manager first said there were no offers for my account but she would gladly look over and she said you will get your new card within 7-10 days. i am liking Capital One more and more

Congrats 

I went the EO route and had mine upgraded to 2% rewards 

In 6 months ask for the 2% rewards system 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
stengiz
Regular Contributor

good idea, i had a cli increase last month, should i ask for more 6 months later?

last app July 13 2016
Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

You sure should 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Cap1 Business success!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.