cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

td bank business account checks are 110$ ??

tag
mustangy
Regular Contributor

td bank business account checks are 110$ ??

was expecting from the bank in post box.

i tought its free at least for first time just called the rep and said i still do not have checks yepppp

110.00$ for checks book

awsome 

same td for personal promised no fee for 100$ deposit first they deduct 1$ fee for statement (i d never warned and hard go paperless in their system online)  

and then charge 15.00$ fee for because account is lees then 100.00$

awsome where is SEC or etc.????

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: td bank business account checks are 110$ ??

Order them from Costco

Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: td bank business account checks are 110$ ??

@mustangy wrote:

was expecting from the bank in post box.

i tought its free at least for first time just called the rep and said i still do not have checks yepppp

110.00$ for checks book

awsome 

same td for personal promised no fee for 100$ deposit first they deduct 1$ fee for statement (i d never warned and hard go paperless in their system online)  

and then charge 15.00$ fee for because account is lees then 100.00$

awsome where is SEC or etc.????

Banks often ask you if you want checks, and I decline in most circumstances, asking instead for any starter checks they are willing to provide.

As another poster mentioned, once you have the ABA/routing number and the account number, you can order from a multitude of locations, such as Costco. I find that for many business expenses I simply need the numbers, and give that instead of writing the actual check.

I use my business credit cards whenever I can, and then the card gets paid for via their website.

I would argue the $15 penalty on the basis that the $1 was a new fee, as a one-time waiver.

Depending on the branch, you might be able to obtain some sort of credit for part of the $110. While you're at the branch they will likely ask you why you haven't gotten one of their business credit cards.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.