Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: 3 for 3 on my App Spree!

Congrats! You have a nice selection of cards and CLs. When you are ready to app again, I would definitely consider Barclsys. I have their apple and rewards mc. Their cs has been great. Very nice. But not the best idea of get right after a bunch of new credit. Maybe in 6 mos or so. :smileyhappy:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Valued Contributor
armbenderc

Re: 3 for 3 on my App Spree!

kevinjjc wrote:

Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa 2% pulls TU. :smileywink: :smileylol:  Seriously though, it would go nicely with your other cards.

Edit to add the Shatner!!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileylol:

Only PRO can carry this card. :smileysurprised:

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+