Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 more days BCE ***Updated : Approved

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: 3 more days BCE

Congrats on your approval! I was not as lucky. Infact, my experiemce was down-right strange. I went for the cli after midnight online and received a message that the system was down. I then did the automated system and went through the prompts and was transfered to a live person who took more information and actually came back with congrats your new limit is $6000 and explained the rewards and told me to keep using the card . The new limit never updated and when I called back they had no knowledge of any CLI request or approval. I ended up redoing it online only to get the 7-10 message. I don't know what happen. I will try again in 3 months and not in the  middle of the night.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 21 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@calihlove75 wrote:

Congrats on your approval! I was not as lucky. Infact, my experiemce was down-right strange. I went for the cli after midnight online and received a message that the system was down. I then did the automated system and went through the prompts and was transfered to a live person who took more information and actually came back with congrats your new limit is $6000 and explained the rewards and told me to keep using the card . The new limit never updated and when I called back they had no knowledge of any CLI request or approval. I ended up redoing it online only to get the 7-10 message. I don't know what happen. I will try again in 3 months and not in the  middle of the night.

To jake: I called in.....I just wanna make sure its 100% and no mistake system down or such thing so she ask me some infor and approved right away

To Calilove75: Maybe just slow down.....Try to remember the lady name who said its approved and call them again and see why the limit not available......Just do it in a ""cool"" way maybe they going to give it to u........They should have everything on file.....

on the side note, I always ask the CS name anytime i speak to them.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 22 of 30
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

To jake: I called in.....

Thanks.  Planning my attack... T-30 days and I go for $10,200 myself.  I wonder how many people get an AMEX and have no clue about the 61 day chance for love.  If not for this board I likely wouldn't have.

Message 23 of 30
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Took a shot, went from $8,500 (initial credit limit), asked for $15K, instantly received a $11.5K offer, so I took it. 

ImageImageImage

Message 24 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

I dont think most people know about all those rule and stuff we play here....

To me , Fico seem like a Bible for my credit journey......

From nothing to almost 20k credit line in 1 years....

Message 25 of 30
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:
Congrat mr Nicholas 3000 credit limit available in 15 mins hoorayyyyy

Whohoo!! Congrats nicholas!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 26 of 30
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@calihlove75 wrote:

To jake: I called in.....I just wanna make sure its 100% and no mistake system down or such thing so she ask me some infor and approved right away

To Calilove75: Maybe just slow down.....Try to remember the lady name who said its approved and call them again and see why the limit not available......Just do it in a ""cool"" way maybe they going to give it to u........They should have everything on file.....

on the side note, I always ask the CS name anytime i speak to them.

I did call a couple of times and asked if they record all calls and was told yes. Amex is aware of the whole ordeal. We left off it would be sent to a certain department to review the conversation.  He also said if that department is able to do anything for me they will. I haven't heard back and it has been about 6 days. I definitely do not want to start a big to-do over it. I will just wait and see what happens at this point.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 27 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Did you ask to speak to manager buddie ??? Maybe tell him exact time and days and whoever you spoke to.....They should left the side note on their system....

Hope u get it thou....Sound strange.........Maybe the online thingy mess it up.....

Message 28 of 30
TrishN
Established Contributor

congrats lol nice jod dude ^_~

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 29 of 30
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.