cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

76 gas card, On , Gap

tag
JinglongRN

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

i will update my cs here and cli in a few months if there is Smiley Happy thanks for the warm welcome!
Message 11 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JinglongRN wrote:
i will update my cs here and cli in a few months if there is Smiley Happy thanks for the warm welcome!

Good luck and go to the garden thread and join great fun people and good advice about gardening

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 25
zerobacan
Established Contributor

No my friend 76 card is handled by Citi and for me I have 0 CLI in the last 6 month I had the card

I used it heavy, multiple payments, single payment, carried a balance, PIF Credit report greatly increased.... nothing

made the stupid mistake of asking for a CLI at my 2nd month mark online, Hard pull and denied... a waste of inquiry ( did not know about it)

tried again in the 3rd month, another hard inquiry and denied

4 months called the costumer line, never advised it will be a Hard pull, Denied another hard pulled.

by this time I was super mad I paid it off and it will sit in my sock drawer FOREVER!!!!! I might use it once in the next 6 months so they dont close it.

bad bad card for cli.... good luck!

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 13 of 25
JinglongRN

a&e is american eagle while a&f abercrombie. i dnt knw what is EO mean fot cap1?
Message 14 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

EO= executive office and I will send you an PM with details as how to Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 15 of 25
JinglongRN

hi zerobacan! what is ur cl for 76 card? hope u dnt mind
Message 16 of 25
JinglongRN

thank u my journey!
Message 17 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JinglongRN wrote:
thank u my journey!

Glad to help best wishes and the next time you see someone pass it forward Lol

Sorry couldn't help with the A&F A&E but have no experienceSmiley Embarassed

Other will chime in tho i'm sure to help you

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 18 of 25
zerobacan
Established Contributor

you can see it on my siggy...

hugemongose $200 Smiley Mad

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 19 of 25
JinglongRN

im sori to hear that zerobacan Smiley Sad maybe they will give u cli in the near future.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.