Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x cli Approved!!!!! though a bit over the 61mark

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x cli Approved!!!!! though a bit over the 61mark

Makin me feel better about my chances haha
Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 11 of 17
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@alboto wrote:

Congrats!!! What was your CL before and what is it now?

Thanks.  My limit is in the 5 figure range now.Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 17
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! 

Message 13 of 17
RonDawg
Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Yesterday I called and requested a 3x increase on my Costco True Earnings AMEX.  It was approved and I am quite overjoyed.Smiley Surprised

Reasons being;

I have a 32% utilization across the board.  I do not pay this card in full and I've only had it since the end of Aug.  My card balance was over half the limit when I requested the increase.  My fico scores have dropped almost 70 points since I started using my cards for new home repairs.  All of these factors were racing through my mind.  I decided to give it a try anyway. Man! Am I glad I did.

Awesome outcome.  Never could of got here without* all the triumphs and trials of the participants on this boardSmiley Wink

Congrats on your increase!

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 14 of 17
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Yesterday I called and requested a 3x increase on my Costco True Earnings AMEX.  It was approved and I am quite overjoyed.Smiley Surprised

Reasons being;

I have a 32% utilization across the board.  I do not pay this card in full and I've only had it since the end of Aug.  My card balance was over half the limit when I requested the increase.  My fico scores have dropped almost 70 points since I started using my cards for new home repairs.  All of these factors were racing through my mind.  I decided to give it a try anyway. Man! Am I glad I did.

Awesome outcome.  Never could of got here without* all the triumphs and trials of the participants on this boardSmiley Wink

did you just get a new home?

did you just get a new home?

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 15 of 17
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@jknp2001-Yes a little while back and thank youSmiley Happy Btw I like your mottoSmiley LOL

@Rondawg and EandK23---Thanks 

@credit314, nicholasyud, jsickz32,armbenderc, and alboto--Thanks to you all alsoSmiley Wink

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 16 of 17
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@patsfan1453 wrote:
Makin me feel better about my chances haha

From looking at your cards...your chances are looking real good.  It's going to be sweet for you tooSmiley Wink

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.