Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Approval and NFCU CLIs

tag
WEShinego
Established Member

AMEX BCE Approval and NFCU CLIs

Impulse-applied this week against my better judgement for the AMEX BCE and was instantly approved.  Also, after noticing that NFCU upgraded my cashRewards Visa to a Signature card, I requested CLIs on both my cashRewards and goRewards CCs with success.  Soft pulls on both requests.  It was a good weekend.

My FICOs run between 680 and 700.  I have opened a lot of new accounts within the last 12 months.  I have around three negative indicators on my reports, each from a little over four years ago.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE Approval and NFCU CLIs

@WEShinego wrote:

Impulse-applied this week against my better judgement for the AMEX BCE and was instantly approved.  Also, after noticing that NFCU upgraded my cashRewards Visa to a Signature card, I requested CLIs on both my cashRewards and goRewards CCs with success.  Soft pulls on both requests.  It was a good weekend.

My FICOs run between 680 and 700.  I have opened a lot of new accounts within the last 12 months.  I have around three negative indicators on my reports, each from a little over four years ago.

Congrats X2

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 13
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@WEShinego wrote:

Congrats on the Card and CLI!!!  I just got my CLI for AMEX and NFCU CashRewards. Ironic Huh? Smiley Very Happy Scores and history is even similar (baddies on school loans from 2013) but good report since then. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 3 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good going Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!
Message 5 of 13
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@WEShinego wrote:

A Big Congrats Smiley Happy well done

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7 of 13
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats x2!!!!

Message 8 of 13
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 13
WEShinego
Established Member

Thanks for the congratulations.  I've come a LONG way in a year.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.