Did you mean: 

APPLIED FOR BARCLAYS CARD...HELP!

tag
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Re: APPLIED FOR BARCLAYS CARD...HELP!

Congrats on your recon success!
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 41 of 45
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Grumble, y'all are better than this Smiley Happy.

Friendly reminder: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Friendly-Supportive-and-Respectful/m-p/2797115

Nothing truly serious from this but the back and forth biting at each other isn't necessary: if someone rubs you the wrong way, I suspect all of you know how to be more tactful than what was displayed even as I know stupid things occur online which'd never happen in a personal social setting.

Anyway, regarding the thread: I haven't really kept up with UW guidelines in the past six months, but there are very few if any underwriting guidelines which are absolute facts, and lenders change them all the time based on macroeconomic conditions and their own portfolio management.  

        
Message 42 of 45
randy230k
New Contributor

OP, congrats on the approval! 

In the garden since 7/30/17
Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 44 of 45
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.