Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED!!!! Travelocity AEX

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: APPROVED!!!! Travelocity AEX

Awesome! That's a goood apr! Barclay's def pulls TU most of the time!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 18
guydiver
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Awesome! That's a goood apr! Barclay's def pulls TU most of the time!

If I would have known that, I probably would not have pulled the trigger on it.  After the debacle with GECRB Paypal MC and TU, I wasn't sure that my TU report was accurate after they said I could not be identified.  But now I know it was the rep on the phone.  Couldn't understand English I guess, and couldn't type in numbers correctly to save her life either.  If they still deny me after I sent them my info, I'm going to dispute the hard inquiry on the basis of how in the HE** can they not identify my if they put a hard inq,. on my report?  They didn't even ask me any security account questions, just got hung up on my phone #, which TU states was correct on my report.  Besides, Barclay sure did ask security questions, like which of these addresses have you lived at before, which type of car did you finance in 2007, what age range does this person belong(DW).  But at this point I don't care.  The Amex is awesome! 

Message 12 of 18
charyot77
Regular Contributor

@guydiver wrote:

Thanks.  No AF from what I read before I hit the app button, but I do remember there being at least two different levels depending on what you are approved for.  The lowest APR I saw was 14.99, that's what I got, so I'm pretty sure it's a no AF version. I think the other was like $39 or so.   I just got a TU alert this morning, that's who they pulled.  Won't know if they pulled anyone else until I get my monthly update from TU in a couple of weeks.  I only had one inquiry on TU from GECRB for the Paypal MC I apped for three weeks ago and they said unable to verify identity. 

The annual fee credit card has nothing to do with credit score. If you choose the $39 annual fee card, you earn more points for purchases. 

Message 13 of 18
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

That's freaking awesome limit you got there buddie..

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 18
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

whoa! thats an awsome cl, my mom has applied twice and been turned down Smiley Sad OH WELL Smiley Happy CONGRATZ TO YOU AND EXCELLENT CREDIT SCORE!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 15 of 18
guydiver
Established Contributor

Thank you very much.  I wish I had this forum when I was 18, and the good sense to know how to use it would have helped too Smiley Very Happy

Got my shiny new Travelocity AmEx today.  Had a 3K temporary limit, but the information that came with the card verifies my new limit is 12.5K and 14.99% APR with $0 annual fee.   I called the number to activate, but got transferred to a rep and had to answer some security questions.  He was very polite, and reminded me to make sure to use my card everywhere that American Express is accepted.Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's such a bommmmbbb limit! I got a cli on my true Amex BCE to $10.5k:-P

But I love my $7.7k cl Trav Amex nontheless :-p
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 18
guydiver
Established Contributor

BCE too!!  I'm not that brave. Smiley Very Happy  Nice cards. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.