Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI like clockwork!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon CLI like clockwork!

@Involver wrote:
No matter what I do with my Amazon card I cannot get a CLI. My score is up 74 points since I was approved and I have tried various combinations of PIF and leaving a balance report (never over 12.5%). Still stuck at 800. When I called to speak to a credit analyst and was denied (again) the letter showed that they were using credit information from September. Congrats on your success with getting a CLI Smiley Happy

Was this an analyst with the GECRB Credit Solutions team or through a CSR for the Amazon account?  Typically, the Credit Solutions team would be able to obtain a more current SP on your CRs versus calling the regular CSRs for your specific account.  September data would be so yesterday, especially if your profile and scores have improved ...LOL.

Message 11 of 12
parkman
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon CLI like clockwork!

@zerobacan wrote:
Congrats my amazon went from 200 to 5ks in about 7 months... it growssss

Aw yeah...one can only hope. Only thing is that I don't plan on putting anything in this card until I pay everything else off first...

All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.