Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon/Chase CLI, I lub recon!

tag
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Amazon/Chase CLI, I lub recon!

Asked for a CLI from $1000 to $2500, got denied through customer service. Recon'd and got it approved. I love talking to real credit analysts. Probably got denied since I should of waited for credit utilization to report by end of this month it was around 80%.

Stats:

AAoA: 2 years

Credit Inquires (this year): 2

Credit Utilization: 80% (at the end of this month it should be reporting ~10% on one credit card only) I expect to see a huge bump increase in FICO Score.

Baddies: One public record jugement paid, four collections of the same student loan accounts paid, one charge off, and one collection from that charge off paid.

TU08 (Walmart Fico Score) as of July 10th: 633

woot, made my day. a year ago my score was around the 520's, hard work and gardening pays off!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon/Chase CLI, I lub recon!

@tonyjones wrote:

Asked for a CLI from $1000 to $2500, got denied through customer service. Recon'd and got it approved. I love talking to real credit analysts. Probably got denied since I should of waited for credit utilization to report by end of this month it was around 80%.

Stats:

Credit Utilization: 80% (at the end of this month it should be reporting ~10% on one credit card only) I expect to see a huge bump increase in FICO Score.

Baddies: One public record jugement paid, four collections of the same student loan accounts paid, one charge off, and one collection from that charge off paid.

woot, made my day. a year ago my score was around the 520's, hard work and gardening pays off!

Congrats on your recon Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tonyjones wrote:

Stats:

Grats on your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.