Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card CLI (GECRB/SYNCB)

tag
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card CLI (GECRB/SYNCB)

Call UW.

I just requested a CLI online today and went from 1400 to 2000. Called and asked for 20k and got it.
Message 11 of 18
Sunshinebiz
New Contributor

Congrats! But definitely agree that you should call right away. I've had myself and seen others have a lot of success calling in right away after an online increase and getting a lot more. Update us on what happens!

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
Message 12 of 18
H4LO
Established Contributor

Thanks guys. I'll make a call when my reports clear up a bit.

Accidently missed some statement dates.... So it reported a balance. Even if I paid it off the next day... 

Got home from work, was going to pay it and fell asleep.... Woke up after the 8pm deadline.... Smiley Sad

Fail. lol

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 13 of 18
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Any extra dollar added on to the CL is a help! Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 18
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI. How long have you had the card?

Discover IT: $0/$200
Message 15 of 18
One7
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Just wait four more months and ask again (possibly call and ask for more like others have said at that point). Syncrony is great at CLIs. 

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 16 of 18
USMC_OIF_Vet
New Visitor

Much like everyone, I had those 3 additions and subtractions as well and havent noticed any negative effect as of yet. I like that most cards are now including a FICO score in your statements free of charge, but why is it seemingly all of them are using transunion FICO, which is very close to the credit karma site. MyQuizzle is decent in that it gives you 2 free scores per year of your equifax score for free. regardless whenever you are going to apply for a car loan, mortgage, or credit application, they get many different scores that we can't see based on whatever matrix they each use. Even thought the big 3 tried to come up with their version of the FICO (vanatage score). That is all well and great but none of the financial instituions accept it as a legit score so its essentially a made up #. I like the fact on credit karma it has that little calender with the dots on it, which tell you when each card or loan is going to report the balance. so If you pay it off and it is after that date, it ownt show up until next month, same with if you paid it off then use it. your score wont reflect you are using it until your next report date.......

Message 17 of 18
Maximuss
New Contributor

I would hit the button again. Last time i tried it i went from $1200 to $2200. For the heck of it i hit the button again and went to $3700. No harm in hitting that luv button again.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.