cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex April Fools' - Updated CLI Success!

tag
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Amex April Fools' - Updated CLI Success!

I tried to get my 3x CLI today and this is what I get after I confirm the 4 security numbers:

Request a Line of Credit Increase
Our systems are updating.
Your request for a line of credit increase cannot be processed at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again in 24 hours.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Re: Amex April Fools'

Smiley Sad

Systems always update at the worst possible times. lol

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 2 of 9
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

Smiley Sad

Systems always update at the worst possible times. lol

No doubt!!!!! 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 9
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

I know right. like last 2am Sunday morning when I just had to check all my balances to update my budgeting spreadsheet. talk about inconvenient!

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 4 of 9
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Haha yeah, make me wait another day :/ lol

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I use to get this error if I did the request within the quick easy find CLI button but then if I used the drop downs in the top vs. direct within card it would usually go through... not sure if they still have 2 different ways into basically the same form?

Message 6 of 9
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I use to get this error if I did the request within the quick easy find CLI button but then if I used the drop downs in the top vs. direct within card it would usually go through... not sure if they still have 2 different ways into basically the same form?

I don't see that other option from the top drop down :/

And it's still giving me the same error! Anyone else having this problem?

Message 7 of 9
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

There are multiple ways to request CLI online. Find the directions within the 3X CLI sticky.

Will link in a minute.

ETA: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/td-p/1811071

Right in the first post.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 8 of 9
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the info!

I called the number because online still shows me the updating message.

I requested for $25,000, but was only approved for $11,500 Smiley Sad At least now I have broke the $10,000 mark!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.