Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE instant app

tag
variableResistor
Valued Member

Re: Amex BCE instant app

@dap1984va wrote:

is it possible to get some feedback on the credit profile that you have? Maybe you can give someone else a boost, who may have the desire to apply

The details on the cards I currently have are in my sig(text below my post). My AAoA is 3 yrs 1 month. The oldest open account is 4 years and 7 mounths old. The newest account is one year and 7 mounths old.  No derogatoy marks and 100% paying as agreed. There is one inqury on my equifax report for a recent CLI I got with chase. $64 is the reported balence for my US bank card and $0 on my chase amazon card.  If you want other details just ask.

Message 11 of 15
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@variableResistor wrote:

@dap1984va wrote:

is it possible to get some feedback on the credit profile that you have? Maybe you can give someone else a boost, who may have the desire to apply

The details on the cards I currently have are in my sig(text below my post). My AAoA is 3 yrs 1 month. The oldest open account is 4 years and 7 mounths old. The newest account is one year and 7 mounths old.  No derogatoy marks and 100% paying as agreed. There is one inqury on my equifax report for a recent CLI I got with chase. $64 is the reported balence for my US bank card and $0 on my chase amazon card.  If you want other details just ask.

Congrats on the approval! I wonder if the joint accounts have anything to do with your approval?

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 12 of 15
variableResistor
Valued Member

@efranklin23 wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I wonder if the joint accounts have anything to do with your approval?

Since I am not a credit analyst I am not sure exactly how much of an impact the joint accounts had. Both of them play important roles the Fifth Third card is my oldest account. The US Bank card is my oldest open account and has the Highest CL. When I had only the fith third card open for a year my FICO score was someware around 720.
Message 13 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your AMEX BCE approval!

Message 14 of 15
variableResistor
Valued Member

Got the card in the mail today they pulled Experian and my score was 786.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.