Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honor Approved

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honor Approved

sweet, did you apply online or over the phone?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 11 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

sweet, did you apply online or over the phone?

I applied online, got 14 days message. Checked back after 5 mins and it showed Approved.

Message 12 of 29
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Congrats!! I just got a new Amex approval today too Smiley Happy
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 13 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@snowkitty wrote:
Congrats!! I just got a new Amex approval today too Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy

Which one did you get?

Message 14 of 29
Dustink
Valued Contributor

They expedited my Hhonors without me even asking them to, also expedited plat, snail mailed BCE.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 15 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

The expedited my Hhonors without me even asking them to, also expedited plat, snail mailed BCE.

Thanks... this gives me some hope. I will call them again today to check on that Account number issue.

Plat is always expedited for everyone

Message 16 of 29
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats OP

Message 17 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Thanks Credit314.

So I called Amex again, they gave some new BS this time. Apparently I am supposed to get some letter with my purchase APR and only after I receiver that letter they would release the new card. Anyone else experienced this?

Should I try calling again?

Message 18 of 29
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks Credit314.

So I called Amex again, they gave some new BS this time. Apparently I am supposed to get some letter with my purchase APR and only after I receiver that letter they would release the new card. Anyone else experienced this?

Never experienced that and I have 3 AMEX revolvers. That letter always comes in the envelope with my card. I would call and try again and if you get no love ask to speak to a manager. You got the card for Hilton stays, you have one next week and they are cutting you out of 6 points per dollar you could be earning plus 15% bonus credit. 

Message 19 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks Credit314.

Never experienced that and I have 3 AMEX revolvers. That letter always comes in the envelope with my card. I would call and try again and if you get no love ask to speak to a manager. You got the card for Hilton stays, you have one next week and they are cutting you out of 6 points per dollar you could be earning plus 15% bonus credit. 

I think he was giving me some BS

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.