Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honor Approved

tag
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Amex Hilton Honor Approved

Just wanted to update on my application status for anyone who is looking to apply for this card.

I got approved for 4500$. I am very surprised at AMEX and seeing my own Approvals for Platinum and Hilton this month, I dont think they give much weight to your Utilization as long as you have done high business with their cards.

My FAKO on CreditSecure is 682 on EX. They only pulled one report.

Does anyone know if its possible to expedite the card delivery?

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
rtw
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Honor Approved

Congrats!

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 2 of 29
dodgeball
Established Contributor

This card and the Delta card are the only cards that intrest me from Amex, congrats on the approval

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 3 of 29
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Just wanted to update on my application status for anyone who is looking to apply for this card.

I got approved for 4500$. I am very surprised at AMEX and seeing my own Approvals for Platinum and Hilton this month, I dont think they give much weight to your Utilization as long as you have done high business with their cards.

If you already have AMEX cards, they will usually overnight any new ones you get approved for.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 4 of 29
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 5 of 29
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

If you already have AMEX cards, they will usually overnight any new ones you get approved for.

It took me 15 days to get my Delta from the time i applied and I already had a platinum business (thru work) and personal green card...  I was told they only expedite charge cards and not revolvers.... as always YMMV

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 6 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Thanks folks.

I am staying at Hilton next week for 6 nights, wanted to use this card but well Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

This card and the Delta card are the only cards that intrest me from Amex, congrats on the approval

I applied for this one only because of no AF factor and I stay in Hilton 15-20 nights every year, not much

Message 8 of 29
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks folks.

I am staying at Hilton next week for 6 nights, wanted to use this card but well Smiley Sad

Might as well call and ask...I'm sure they'd be willing to do it since you'll be traveling soon.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 9 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Just called. They said they can expedite the card but system hasn't generated an Account number yet. Told me to call back in 24 hours to check again.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.