Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex cli

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Amex cli

@Mustangfrank wrote:

Well some people see the CLi button  appear after the 61 days.

I have never seen the button.

Sounds strangely inconsistant that some people see the button appear and others do not.

The online CLI button is showing up on all 3 of my Amex revolvers, including my Costco TE which is only about 48 days since approval (61 days won't happen until Dec 1st).

Are you sure you're looking in the right place for the CLI request?  I click on "More Account Options" and then "Increase Line of Credit" under the heading of "Account Management."

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.