Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

Ron.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Barris
Established Member

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

They gave you an automatic CL upgrade? How long have you had the card?

Message 2 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Barris wrote:

They didn't give me an auto cli. I emailed Cap 1 EO to ask for CLI. I've had the card for 14 years.

Ron.

Message 3 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

Ron.

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 18
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Barris wrote:

They didn't give me an auto cli. I emailed Cap 1 EO to ask for CLI. I've had the card for 14 years.

Ron.

Goodness gracious...14 years?! I emailed the EO this past Friday and I've only had mine for 9 months...Smiley Embarassed

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 18
enharu
Super Contributor

Some increase is better than nothing. Grats! Hope they give u a bigger increase soon
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 18
Biraeta
Valued Member

Would you mind PM'ing me that email address I would love to try!

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Message 7 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Barris wrote:

Ron.

Goodness gracious...14 years?! I emailed the EO this past Friday and I've only had mine for 9 months...Smiley Embarassed

Good Luck!!!! They should call you today or tomorrow.

Ron.

Message 8 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Some increase is better than nothing. Grats! Hope they give u a bigger increase soon

I might ask them for CLI too soon. I asked them to reon my Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa application about a month and half ago. I'm surprised they gave me a CLI . Smiley Happy At least, I got an account with $5K. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 9 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

UPDATE:

They finally called me today. They told me they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards to $5K. They couldn't upgrade the card into World MC. I also asked them to lower the APR of the card. She put me on hold to review the account history.  She could lower the APR from 15.65% to 14.14%.

Ron.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.