Reply
Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

[ Edited ]

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

 

Ron.

Established Member
Barris
Posts: 113
Registered: ‎12-04-2012

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

They gave you an automatic CL upgrade? How long have you had the card?

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


Barris wrote:

They gave you an automatic CL upgrade? How long have you had the card?


They didn't give me an auto cli. I emailed Cap 1 EO to ask for CLI. I've had the card for 14 years.

 

 

Ron.

Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

 

Ron.


CONGRATS!!!




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
indiolatino61
Posts: 1,439
Registered: ‎11-10-2012

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

[ Edited ]

Ron1 wrote:

Barris wrote:

They gave you an automatic CL upgrade? How long have you had the card?


They didn't give me an auto cli. I emailed Cap 1 EO to ask for CLI. I've had the card for 14 years.

 

 

Ron.



Goodness gracious...14 years?! I emailed the EO this past Friday and I've only had mine for 9 months...:smileyembarrassed:

 

 photo Logo-CreditCardCollection_zps46f2f9f7.jpgWmart (TU): 809, Disc it (TU): 809, CKarma (TU): 772, AmEx (EX): 755, CSesame (EX): 727, Quizz (EQ): 783, myFICO (EQ): 770.
Oldest: AmEx: 26Y-5M, AAoA: 7Y-6M, Utl: 2.73%, 12/24 Inq: 6/16, Income: $104k, Garden: 06/16/2014. Updated 07/23/2014.
Super Contributor
enharu
Posts: 6,889
Registered: ‎02-27-2013

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

Some increase is better than nothing. Grats! Hope they give u a bigger increase soon
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Member
Biraeta
Posts: 31
Registered: ‎02-13-2013

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

Would you mind PM'ing me that email address I would love to try!

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!



Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


indiolatino61 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

Barris wrote:

They gave you an automatic CL upgrade? How long have you had the card?


They didn't give me an auto cli. I emailed Cap 1 EO to ask for CLI. I've had the card for 14 years.

 

 

Ron.



Goodness gracious...14 years?! I emailed the EO this past Friday and I've only had mine for 9 months...:smileyembarrassed:

 


Good Luck!!!! They should call you today or tomorrow.

 

Ron.

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


enharu wrote:
Some increase is better than nothing. Grats! Hope they give u a bigger increase soon

I might ask them for CLI too soon. I asked them to reon my Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa application about a month and half ago. I'm surprised they gave me a CLI . :smileyhappy: At least, I got an account with $5K. :smileyhappy:

 

 

Ron.

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

UPDATE:

 

They finally called me today. They told me they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards to $5K. They couldn't upgrade the card into World MC. I also asked them to lower the APR of the card. She put me on hold to review the account history.  She could lower the APR from 15.65% to 14.14%.

 

 

Ron.


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+