Valued Member
Zanarov

Another Delta Card :p

So my recent WF CLI just posted and I decided to go ahead and apply for the Delta card, I got the 14 days message -checked a few minutes later and:

01/17/13
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,  to view the status of that transfer

I called in and my given limit was 2k - So I hope to get it to 6k with the 61 day CLI (Highly unlikely though) 

AAoA is 5 months CK score was 675, Vantage 764. 

Unemplyed Student- income 15k

(4 months history with Zync 800-1000 per month)

Highest limit WF Student 2.2k 

Established Member
LostTime

Re: Another Delta Card :p

Zanarov wrote:

So my recent WF CLI just posted and I decided to go ahead and apply for the Delta card, I got the 14 days message -checked a few minutes later and:

01/17/13
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,  to view the status of that transfer

I called in and my given limit was 2k - So I hope to get it to 6k with the 61 day CLI (Highly unlikely though) 

AAoA is 5 months CK score was 675, Vantage 764. 

Unemplyed Student- income 15k

(4 months history with Zync 800-1000 per month)

Highest limit WF Student 2.2k 

Congrats, why do you think your 3X is unlikely?

Amex Delta Gold $8,000 - Discover IT $1,250 - Citi Foward $2,000 - Capital One $300 - Banana Republic $300 - Walmart $300
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Congratulations on your approval!

Seems like AMEX is approving a lot of Delta cards.  I want one soooo bad but I'm in the garden trying to avoid the temptation!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 699 (myFICO) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
Zanarov

Thanks, the reason I don't think I will get the CLI is because of low income and status as a unemployed student -6k would put me above the magic 5k limit and for some reason I can't imagine that happening so soon.

Other then that, I plan on asking for a PC at 4-6 months to the BCE (I read that they will do PC to a non AF card after 4months or so) 

Established Member
LostTime

Zanarov wrote:

Thanks, the reason I don't think I will get the CLI is because of low income and status as a unemployed student -6k would put me above the magic 5k limit and for some reason I can't imagine that happening so soon.

Other then that, I plan on asking for a PC at 4-6 months to the BCE (I read that they will do PC to a non AF card after 4months or so) 

I could be wrong but I Thought it was after 12-13 months. I think you will probably have a good shot at the 3X or at the very least a healthy counteroffer. As long as you treat the card well and have a good usage and payment history for the next two months I would think you would be fine. 

Amex Delta Gold $8,000 - Discover IT $1,250 - Citi Foward $2,000 - Capital One $300 - Banana Republic $300 - Walmart $300
Valued Contributor
Epcot

Congrats on the approval, once 61 days pass give the 3x increase a shot, you never know! :smileywink:

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Member
Zanarov

[ Edited ]

Its 13 months to transfer to something with a Annual Fee, if there's no fee involved they can do a PC at any time.

This is one of the threads that mention it:

Link

(It's a older one, I know I read somthing within the last month)

I couldn't find the ones that go more in depth but they're around here somewhere.

I will definitely give the 3x CLI a shot, I mean it's a soft pull so hey :smileyvery-happy:

Also- I love backdating..My newest card will now be my oldest card by one month :smileytongue:

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+