Another FNBO CLI !!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Another FNBO CLI !!!!

@myjourney wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
Congrats ron!

Who does fnbo pull for apps anyways? Im thinking about adding them to my next spree.

Good question I just got a pre-approval the other day and it struck my interest

I got denied for FNBO Discover last year. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 11 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
Congrats ron!

Who does fnbo pull for apps anyways? Im thinking about adding them to my next spree.

Good question I just got a pre-approval the other day and it struck my interest

I got denied for FNBO Discover last year. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Thanks for the FYI they sent me the amex version 2% on gas groceries 1% everything else...Its got me on the ropes 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I was just going through my reports and i noticed i have no pulls on equifax in the last year...

If only fnbo pulled eq. XD but alas, i am in the garden.
Message 13 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

FNBO first pulled EXP and then pulled EQ for FNBO Discover. I got denied because too many inquiries and too many accounts. I was surpriesed I got CLI from them today.

Smiley Surprised

Ron.

Message 14 of 18
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Is FNBO First Natl Bank of Omaha? I got a pre approval for an AMEX from them today.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 15 of 18
tray
Valued Contributor

Congrats Ron nice cli I think if a hard pull happens it is worth it , just think that hard pull is just there temporary and when it is gone you will still have that cliSmiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 16 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tray wrote:

Congrats Ron nice cli I think if a hard pull happens it is worth it , just think that hard pull is just there temporary and when it is gone you will still have that cliSmiley Wink

tray,

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy I pulled triple credit report and it wasn't hard pull.  I didn't see any pull from them. I wouldn't mind if it was a HP.

Ron.

Message 17 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:
Is FNBO First Natl Bank of Omaha? I got a pre approval for an AMEX from them today.

Yes. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.