Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another capital one executive office success

tag
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: Another capital one executive office success

Which C1 card was it? So they didn't give you a PC?

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 21 of 32
CreditGrasshoppa
Established Member

@j_casteel wrote:

so begins another thread with everyone asking for PMs of the contact info

Haha, I thought the same thing!  I read here all of the time, just rarely post.  I have two Cap One cards, one from 2008 and one from 2009, stuck at $1500 and $1000 respectively.  Never missed a payment.  One had an annual fee of $59, the other has no fee.  I have been watching the chatter for months regarding the EO.  It really disappointed me to see the comments fly, like 'I've had my card for three months and they won't give me an increase, I am emailing the EO!'.  I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon and ruin a good thing, so I have just sat back and watched.

A week ago the annual fee hit.  I called CS and used the online chat, of course it was a no go with either avenue.  I decided to go ahead and email the EO, as I had exhausted all other routes and felt that I had a valid request.  I sent a brief email describing my history, and asked for a credit limit increase on both cards, an apr reduction, better rewards, and an annual fee removal.  I figured why not ask for it all! 

Rep called me the same day I sent the email, and was extremely nice.  I told her that I know they were probably swamped with the calls, and that I saw how much they were mentioned online.  She said "So I guess you're on MyFico?", lol!  They are very much aware of the boards!  She gave me an apr reduction on both cards, which isn't super important as I don't carry a balance.  She also credited the annual fee and waived it for the life of the card.  She also added 1% rewards to one card, and either 1% or 2% rewards with a 50% yearly bonus on the other, I can't remember the exact percentage.  She said they would get back to me in a few days about the cl increase.  I asked for $5000, but I knew that was a stretch.  I checked my accounts a few days later, and both cards were raised to $2500, which was good enough for me!

They were awesome to work with, and I am quite pleased with their service and response.  For anyone looking for the email, a simple search of the forums will lead you right to it.  Please only call if you truly should be eligible for a cl increase or you have a valid issue.  Considering how much I see them referenced on this and other boards, I am surprised they haven't stopped entertaining requests.

Sorry to hijack, congrats OP!!!!

Message 22 of 32
Simply827
Established Contributor

@CreditGrasshoppa wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

Haha, I thought the same thing!  I read here all of the time, just rarely post.  I have two Cap One cards, one from 2008 and one from 2009, stuck at $1500 and $1000 respectively.  Never missed a payment.  One had an annual fee of $59, the other has no fee.  I have been watching the chatter for months regarding the EO.  It really disappointed me to see the comments fly, like 'I've had my card for three months and they won't give me an increase, I am emailing the EO!'.  I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon and ruin a good thing, so I have just sat back and watched.

A week ago the annual fee hit.  I called CS and used the online chat, of course it was a no go with either avenue.  I decided to go ahead and email the EO, as I had exhausted all other routes and felt that I had a valid request.  I sent a brief email describing my history, and asked for a credit limit increase on both cards, an apr reduction, better rewards, and an annual fee removal.  I figured why not ask for it all! 

Rep called me the same day I sent the email, and was extremely nice.  I told her that I know they were probably swamped with the calls, and that I saw how much they were mentioned online.  She said "So I guess you're on MyFico?", lol!  They are very much aware of the boards!  She gave me an apr reduction on both cards, which isn't super important as I don't carry a balance.  She also credited the annual fee and waived it for the life of the card.  She also added 1% rewards to one card, and either 1% or 2% rewards with a 50% yearly bonus on the other, I can't remember the exact percentage.  She said they would get back to me in a few days about the cl increase.  I asked for $5000, but I knew that was a stretch.  I checked my accounts a few days later, and both cards were raised to $2500, which was good enough for me!

They were awesome to work with, and I am quite pleased with their service and response.  For anyone looking for the email, a simple search of the forums will lead you right to it.  Please only call if you truly should be eligible for a cl increase or you have a valid issue.  Considering how much I see them referenced on this and other boards, I am surprised they haven't stopped entertaining requests.

Sorry to hijack, congrats OP!!!!

Good stuff. Congrats to you too. Thanks.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 23 of 32
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

@CreditGrasshoppa wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

Completely agree. I had my card for five years before my request to the EO. I've gone back to using Capital One as my primary card. Thanks to the no annual fee and the 1.5% rewards.

If you guys are reading..Thank you Capital One. You guys are pretty darn awesome!

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 24 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello could you pm with that email address that you used for the cap one office?

thanks.

Message 25 of 32
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Sorry to be so b*****, but you people need to read! Finding the eo office email isn't hard! Search the ceos name and you'll find it! Dang!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 26 of 32
colindidit
Established Contributor

^snappin lol. But for real the email isn't that hard (surprisingly) it's the CEOs name with a period between the first and last name @capitalone . Google is our friend guys Smiley Happy
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 27 of 32
tfire

Please can you pm me the email address / number you used

Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 29 of 32
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Hello All,

I am impressed with Capital One and the Service. They have followed up and increased both my cards to $1,000 from $500 and $750 . I have clean credti and a new mortgage, but a ton of paid off bad debt and a BK...so they are really working me. Macy's also gave me some luv to $800 from $100.  

Phumanr

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.