cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Amex revolver approvals with a collection?

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: Any Amex revolver approvals with a collection?

That's one thing on my side is that i have little to no Hard pulls......Blk8, you were probably the kid who dared other kids to do daring things when you were growing up...lol...in this case it work for me and newmomnewme...

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 41 of 73
blk8
Regular Contributor

I just don't want to see either of you post you were turned down by Discover for too many new accounts in a few months from now. Lol

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 42 of 73
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

OMG JUST GOT APPROVED OVER THE PHONE WITH AMEX!!!!! I GOT THE AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY THAT I WANTED!!!!!!!! THANKS blk8 FOR GIVING ME LAS VEGAS ODDS OF 75% IF I TRIED AND 0% IF i DIDN'T TRY.....Smiley Very Happy I ONLY GOT A LIMIT OF 1,000.00 THOUGH....OH WELL I'M A PART OF THE FAMILY... HAHAHAHAHA $45.00 PARKING TICKET COLLECTION....STILL GOT APPROVED.....THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE FOR YOUR GREAT INPUT...

congrats

Message 43 of 73
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@blk8 wrote:
I just don't want to see either of you post you were turned down by Discover for too many new accounts in a few months from now. Lol

not sure if I posted this already, but I was denied Discover It in November 2013...so I am not going to sweat it right now.  Thanks for the Amex push though..LOL

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 44 of 73
Vegas247
Established Contributor

I was up till 3am this morning deciding if I should pull the trigger on Discover......even called them up, but could get anyone on the phone....so I went to sleep. If I knew they would pull EQUIFAX for sure, I would do it.

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 45 of 73
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

I was up till 3am this morning deciding if I should pull the trigger on Discover......even called them up, but could get anyone on the phone....so I went to sleep. If I new they would pull EQUIFAX for sure, I would do it.

LMAO...I don't know why I tried Chase Slate...I got a message saying my app needs further review, they will get back with me in 10-30 days....if I am approved, I will get the card, if not, I will get a letter. lol. I am still sooooooo hyped up about the 2 Amex approvals!!!!! Go get your 2nd Amex. lol

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 46 of 73
Vegas247
Established Contributor

On the phone with Discover, for the Discover It Card.....wish me luck!

Message 47 of 73
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good luck to you!!!

Message 48 of 73
Vegas247
Established Contributor

BANG......APPROVED!!!! DISCOVER IT!!!!! 8,000 thousand big ones!!!!!!!!!! Thanks blk8 for telling me I should since later I might get declined for opening too many accounts...and thanks newmomnewme for getting 2 AMEX cards last night...I felt like I was out done, and gave me the push to try to match.....I'm sure they pulled EQ or TRANSUNION, cause I got an 8k limit!!!!  I'm DEFINITELY GARDENING NOW!!!! blk8 no more cards for me...I took your last advice and went for IT. Off to Garden.

Message 49 of 73
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Thanks baller4life!!!!! I'm addicted....someone stop me!!!! I'm on a roll!!!

Message 50 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.