Regular Contributor
EandK23

Re: App Spree Results!!

Congrats on your app spree! I agree with the others to try and have the af waived.
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

@shadow2k....

Of course, you should always be nice to the CSRs!!! I always am. Yeah, Capital One just doesn't get it. I've never had an AF card from them. That's how they treated me when I closed me "excellent credit" No Hassle Cash card with 1% everywhere and 2% cash on gas/groceries with a not so excellent $500 cl. I always see Credit Karma advertising the Platinum Prestige for bal xfers, and it makes me want to throw up. Seriously?!? Anyone think Cap1 would give a CL high enough to do a Bal Xfer with?!? Pahahhaha!!!! I'll never app for another C1 product again, ever.

Congrats again to the op :-) tell us your new Amex limit; we're dying to know!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k| West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Regular Contributor
getmycreditright

Just got off the phone with AMEX customer service and I was approved for $2500!! Card is already in the mail. They asked if I would like to put in a request for a CL increase, but I told them I was more than happy with what they gave me. Very happy to be a cardmember!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
New Contributor
GABrown

Congrats!!!! That seems so exciting...cant wait to get there!!!

IN MY PURSE- BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa
IN THE GARDEN UNTIL 11/2013
TU-638
EXP-565
EQX-540
Regular Contributor
getmycreditright

I received my Discover More and Amazon Visa in the mail. Still waiting on the SPG. I have no idea why it takes them so long to mail it out. Anyways, I took my wife to dinner tonight and paid with the Discover. Felt pretty good! LOL! :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
linux007969

getmycreditright wrote:

I received my Discover More and Amazon Visa in the mail. Still waiting on the SPG. I have no idea why it takes them so long to mail it out. Anyways, I took my wife to dinner tonight and paid with the Discover. Felt pretty good! LOL! :smileyhappy:

it can take a bit cuz they have to setup your account, generate an account number, print up your new plastic, and file paperwork with credit agencies.... (which there may be some automatic processes) and it also depends on how many apps they have to process, approve and carefully mail out. It took like forever to mail out my BankAmericard and then took forever to mail out a Cash rewards card when i called to add cash rewards, but i think secured acounts take longer cuz of the security deposit or something. My capital one took like 5 days or something, it was short. My Amazon, Walmart & Paypal didn't take too long. Discover is taking a bit so far they mailed me 2 offers and a congradualtons letter saying i was approved and my card is on the way, before my card even arrives.  Anyway, congrats Op! :smileyvery-happy:

Discover IT TU Score: 739 as of 4/20/14 | TU Score as of 1/5/14 - 710 | EQ Score as of 1/5/14 - 748 | Ex Score as of 1/5/14 - 728
TU Score as of 1/5/14 - 705 | EQ Score as of 1/5/14 - 721 | Ex Score as of 1/5/14 -753 |

Capital One QuickSilver MC $4.5K | Amazon $1.8K (CLOSED) | Walmart $5K | Paypal SC w/Debit card $5K | BOA 123 Cash Rewards Sig $5K | BOA BBR $1K | Discover IT $8K | AMEX Sr Green Charge (NPSL) | PNC CashBuilder $1.5K | Paypal Extras MC $5k | PNC Auto Loan $20,038.75 | AMEX SimplyCash Biz CC $3k |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+