Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied BoA Visa Signature and AA Citi AAdvantage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied BoA Visa Signature and AA Citi AAdvantage

Applied as joint application for BoA Visa Signature and approved for $5000 Cl. Initially they approved for $2500 limit but upon request they increased to $5000, nice CSR

Applied for AAdvatage as individual and received 7 days message, hopefully they will also approve.. I am happy today :-)

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Applied BoA Visa Signature and AA Citi AAdvantage

Congrats!!!

FYI, you can't get a Visa Signature with a CL less than $5,000. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiLine wrote:

Congrats!!!

Yes CSR told me same after approving for 5K. however I could not found any difference b/w platinum plus and visa signature card.

Message 3 of 11
HiLine
Blogger

@Anonymous wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Congrats!!!

Yes CSR told me same after approving for 5K. however I could not found any difference b/w platinum plus and visa signature card.

There are plenty, including, but not limited to, credit limit reporting, and concierge service.

Message 4 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. With regards to the Citi card, which did you apply for? The Amex, MC or Visa?

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Epcot wrote:
Congrats on the approval. With regards to the Citi card, which did you apply for? The Amex, MC or Visa?

Applied for Visa and keeping my fingers crossed..

Message 6 of 11
hot4u
Established Contributor

Reccomend you to call them on status of Citi AA. If they denied you ask to speak to supervisor.

I did this was initially denied then Supervisor approved me for Visa Signature

If no go after that find backdoor number .. Personally believe the sooner the better

Congrats on BoA

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 7 of 11
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@hot4u wrote:

Reccomend you to call them on status of Citi AA. If they denied you ask to speak to supervisor.

I did this was initially denied then Supervisor approved me for Visa Signature

If no go after that find backdoor number .. Personally believe the sooner the better

Congrats on BoA

I agree with hot4u......and not just because of the literal account of the screen name.....I would have agreed anyway   Smiley Wink

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 8 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

OLD THREAD ALERT 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 11
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

hahahaha the same time last year..... I've been set up!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.