Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature

tag
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Approved - BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature

I got the initial 30 day message.  Called this morning and after some verification questions I was approved for a 5,000 CL.  I was wondering though are all Visa Signature cars the same?  I asked her about the no PSL and such and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about.   The features she gace me sounded like a regular Platinum card.  Can anyone in else chime in and tellme about their experiences with this card?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved - BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Awesome - great recon!  Smiley Happy

Congrats and nice credit line.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 31
DI
Super Contributor

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

I got the initial 30 day message.  Called this morning and after some verification questions I was approved for a 5,000 CL.  I was wondering though are all Visa Signature cars the same?  I asked her about the no PSL and such and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about.   The features she gace me sounded like a regular Platinum card.  Can anyone in else chime in and tellme about their experiences with this card?

Congrats and remember the signature cards credit lines are not reported to the CRAs. 

Message 3 of 31
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

I got the initial 30 day message.  Called this morning and after some verification questions I was approved for a 5,000 CL.  I was wondering though are all Visa Signature cars the same?  I asked her about the no PSL and such and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about.   The features she gave me sounded like a regular Platinum card.  Can anyone in else chime in and tell me about their experiences with this card?

Congrats and remember the signature cards credit lines are not reported to the CRAs. 

I'm also curious about this?  I've searched and read many posts and it seems some people's report but some don't?  Will that have a negative effective on my score?  My utilization is low now so I don't necessarily need the credit line but it would be nice!

Message 4 of 31
DI
Super Contributor

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

@DI wrote:

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

I got the initial 30 day message.  Called this morning and after some verification questions I was approved for a 5,000 CL.  I was wondering though are all Visa Signature cars the same?  I asked her about the no PSL and such and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about.   The features she gave me sounded like a regular Platinum card.  Can anyone in else chime in and tell me about their experiences with this card?

I'm also curious about this?  I've searched and read many posts and it seems some people's report but some don't?  Will that have a negative effective on my score?  My utilization is low now so I don't necessarily need the credit line but it would be nice!

BOA signature credit lines are not reported.  If you keep your utilization low you have no worries.  I converted my Signature card to the BOA AMEX.  I like seeing the credit line appearing on my credit reports for some reason. 

Message 5 of 31
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

@DI wrote:

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

BOA signature credit lines are not reported.  If you keep your utilization low you have no worries.  I converted my Signature card to the BOA AMEX.  I like seeing the credit line appearing on my credit reports for some reason. 

So if I ever carry a balance on this card, or don't PIF before the statement cuts, will it eat into my other CLs?

Message 6 of 31
sjhill42

I received my card last week (15K) and is already reporting to all three, does not report limit....reports as flexible spending account.

Message 7 of 31
minimock
Frequent Contributor

I have a 10K BOA Signature. It does not report CL, however it will use the highest balance as the CL in the utilization calculation. I have only had a 3k balance report.

So it uses 3K as my limit. 

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Applied over the weekend and got the 30 day message. Called this morning, they put me on hold for a few minutes, came back and told me I was approved! Apparently the 30 day message is pretty standard with BOA.

Message 9 of 31
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

For those wondering it looks like they pulled Ex on the initial app and then pulled TU when I called in.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.