cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Capital One QuickSilver Visa Card!

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved Capital One QuickSilver Visa Card!

@MegaZX30 wrote:

Thanks again everyone!
Hmm I guess I could call Capital One up, and see if they can do anything with the Orchard card. If not I feel it's due date is comming soon.  I'm thinking though even if I end up closing it, the 'history' will be there long enough for my newer cards to catch up in age and eventually surpass it.

Also, again might there be any recommended 'Prime' Lenders I might be able to land at the moment with my scores also I guess taking into account the pulls from capital one?

I would just email first. They usually get back fairly quickly and are definitely more helpful than the regular CS.  You can probably get it PC'd to the Quicksilver too since that is their go-to cash back card now.

Let us know if you need the email addy!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 11 of 12
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Re: Approved Capital One QuickSilver Visa Card!

Hmm if you think an email would work before trying a call in, I'm not sure if there is a 'special/specific' emai to go through but sure I could totally use that!

And how do I go about the email..? Any particular way or questions I should ask?

My Orchard Bank Gold Card is now a Capital One Platinum Card with the same exact 'stats' as it had before
$320 Limit

$79 annual fee

14.90% APR

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.