Re: Approved - Happy Beaver Dance!

Congrat on the card and the CL!

Message 21 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

Had to jump on the Duck/Beaver Bandwagon!

Told the other half of this card that everyone is talking about and all these approvals with high staring CL's. So the other half applied Sunday evening and got the dreaded 7-10 day. Well thought denied. Then called in the AM. APPROVED! 15K Whoop!

Then I got jealous so I applied! Like others on the decision page it said approved, not CL so I couldn't wait for any snail mail so I called. Approved - 20K! My highest starting CL like EVER!

Doing the Happy Beaver Dance! LOL Whatever that is! Smiley LOL

Thanks to this board for the info because I wouldn't have known about this card. 

Back to the garden I go because my seed needs to grow!

Edit to correct my spelling

Congrats! On getting  the two beavers!!   Smiley Very Happy 

I just app and got the dreaded 7 to 10 day letter   Smiley Sad

Dont be sad, just call in and see what the hold up is! They probably just need more info or time to build the card Smiley Happy

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 22 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ZoomZoom22 wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

@chnceit wrote:
Thanks all!

These are all FAKO scores because I haven't pulled my reports in a while. I tried to be good from applying and knowing so I could grow my file.

Stats: Clean reports. Inquiries 4-6 on each report. UTI 4%. CK: 751 CS: 755. AAoA: 2.3 Years. Highest CL before approval 16K.

Thanks for posting these. Seems to me that all posted approvals with high CL have had low UTL and high scores.

WTG!

Seems to be true. Some with lower scores and higher UTI get lower CL's. 

BTW! Thanks all! Doing the Beaver dance! LOL Smiley Very Happy

Not so fast, not consistent with experiences here, nor my own.  Thread here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Duck-card-approval-profiles/td-p/2510735

@ZoomZoom22 wrote:

FWIW I was approved with 33% util, however I am high earner.

Got congrats instant approval mesasge and says card will arrive 7-10 days (not to be confused with 7-10 day message).

My highest CL's are in the 30-50k range so I am interested to see what this one is since I have seen some high lines with people here with less profile than mine :smileyhappy:

I am quoting myself here ^^

I called in today to see what my credit line was on my approval and it was $20k

Thanks again to the forum here for a great thread that allowed me another high CL line.

As mentioned somewhat high UTIL at the moment (31% actually) but high earner.

Other notables:

INQ: 2 within past year

Aaa 7+ years

Oldest: 19 years

No baddies

EQ FICO as of last weekend: 768

There is one thing with credit cards and lenders. They are not consistent at all.

But hey congrats and thanks to everyone for celebrating with me. I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

Told the other half of this card that everyone is talking about and all these approvals with high staring CL's. So the other half applied Sunday evening and got the dreaded 7-10 day. Well thought denied. Then called in the AM. APPROVED! 15K Whoop!

Then I got jealous so I applied! Like others on the decision page it said approved, not CL so I couldn't wait for any snail mail so I called. Approved - 20K! My highest starting CL like EVER!

Thanks to this board for the info because I wouldn't have known about this card. 

Dont be sad, just call in and see what the hold up is! They probably just need more info or time to build the card Smiley Happy

+1

My online app got messed up somehow and timed out so I didn't do anything with it (so as not to submit a 2nd one).  Eventually, within a few days, they called me to verify some information and was approved.  So, while some folks may get the 7-10 day processing message, it is not always a denial.  Give it some time or call the number posted earlier.

Message 24 of 33
Express
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

+1

My online app got messed up somehow and timed out so I didn't do anything with it (so as not to submit a 2nd one).  Eventually, within a few days, they called me to verify some information and was approved.  So, while some folks may get the 7-10 day processing message, it is not always a denial.  Give it some time or call the number posted earlier.

Thanks' I'll get over it. I called the number to there credit department and was told they were reviewing my app and I would get a decision by mail within 7 to 10 days

CL $408,200
Message 25 of 33
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

How did you find out the limit?  What number did you call?  I called the main number and was told they couldn't give me that info

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 26 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@jefftca925 wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

How did you find out the limit?  What number did you call?  I called the main number and was told they couldn't give me that info

I called 1-855-604-3243 and just stated I was just approved for their CC and  wanted to know my CL. They gave no hassle and are pretty nice. 

Message 27 of 33
Express
Frequent Contributor

@Express wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

+1

Thanks' I'll get over it. I called the number to there credit department and was told they were reviewing my app and I would get a decision by mail within 7 to 10 days

Update, just called back and was approved for $20,000!!!!  Smiley Very Happy I think I'm going to love the Beaver!   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

CL $408,200
Message 28 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Express wrote:

@Express wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

+1

Up date, just called back and was approved for $20,000!!!!  Smiley Very Happy I think I'm going to love the Beaver!   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Whooop Whooop! Congrats! Happy Beaver dance too LOL

Message 29 of 33
Express
Frequent Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@Express wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@Express wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

+1

Up date, just called back and was approved for $20,000!!!!  Smiley Very Happy I think I'm going to love the Beaver!   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Whooop Whooop! Congrats! Happy Beaver dance too LOL

Thanks!

CL $408,200
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.