Regular Contributor
McArthur

Re: Approved USAA!

dodgeball wrote:

On a serious note do you guys think I should app for the world mastercard as well for some reason half of my inquiries fell of equifax ! Or should I wait six months

If you have the inquiry to spare, go for it.  For full members, it is not uncommon to get approved for a second card back to back.  Even if they don't give you the World, after about 4 months or so get a CLI and once you hit $5k they will automatically convert to World.  

Another strategy is to wait until they start throwing pre--approved personal loans at you and then app for the World.  That's pretty much a sure thing.  

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

McArthur wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

On a serious note do you guys think I should app for the world mastercard as well for some reason half of my inquiries fell of equifax ! Or should I wait six months

If you have the inquiry to spare, go for it.  For full members, it is not uncommon to get approved for a second card back to back.  Even if they don't give you the World, after about 4 months or so get a CLI and once you hit $5k they will automatically convert to World.  

Another strategy is to wait until they start throwing pre--approved personal loans at you and then app for the World.  That's pretty much a sure thing.  

Actually, I read that you have to wait 6 months for a CLI with USAA.

Q:  Can you confirm the other part?  Will USAA automatically covert you to a WMC once you reach a 5k CL?

Regular Contributor
McArthur

ccnewcc wrote:

McArthur wrote:

dodgeball wrote:

Actually, I read that you have to wait 6 months for a CLI with USAA.

Q:  Can you confirm the other part?  Will USAA automatically covert you to a WMC once you reach a 5k CL?

Once you hit $5k, just call in and they will covert you to a WMC.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+