Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 11 of 14
cubuilding

Re: Approved for CapOne Venture with Lackluster to Average Credit

Thank you! I know it's one of their premium cards for those with excellent credit, but I'm not sure which ranks at best. Just looking at Cap1's descriptors of what describes "excellent" suggests that their standards have decreased over time. There was no mention of the 10K+ revolving credit and 7+ years AAoA requirements that I've seen floating around these forums.

Starting Score: TU 604
Current Score: EX 719
Goal Score: All CB 800 (07/2018)

MY WALLET: AMEX BCE 13 K | Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card 9 K | CapOne Venture Rewards 5.5K | CapOne QuickSilver 3.7K | Discover IT 3.2K | AMEX HH 2K

Message 12 of 14
cubuilding

Richie - perhaps this has something to do with the fact that my first credit card was secured and not "real?" I'd never heard of this requirement but am glad to know.

MY WALLET: AMEX BCE 13 K | Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card 9 K | CapOne Venture Rewards 5.5K | CapOne QuickSilver 3.7K | Discover IT 3.2K | AMEX HH 2K

Message 13 of 14
cubuilding

Thank you. I tried to be specific since those were the posts and stories that helped me the most.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.