wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Hyatt!!!

Congrats to youSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

WHOA! may i ask whats your income?(if you find it to personal dont answer just wanted to know what income chase like to see when giving that amount of CL) also your FICO score(or whatever score they had) from the bureau they pulled. THANKS!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 17
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

WHOA! may i ask whats your income?(if you find it to personal dont answer just wanted to know what income chase like to see when giving that amount of CL) also your FICO score(or whatever score they had) from the bureau they pulled. THANKS!

i could be wrong but i think the csp requires 30k min income. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 13 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

^^^^Thats what ive heard also but just wanted to ask since he was approved hours ago LMBO

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 14 of 17
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ssmith891 wrote:
After swaying my decision back and forth of whether to apply or not, I decided to take a dive and hope for the best. After seeing while booking a room for my girlfriend and I on valentines day that if I signed up now I would get a $100 dollar statement credit after my first purchase on top of the free 2 night stay, I had to take a shot. Instant approval for $5k! My first card with Chase was my CSP back in October for $5k, and less than a month later my Freedom for $3k. I'm in shock! Next up, United MileagePlus in another 3-4 months!

Congrats Chase must like you those are good CCs from them

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 15 of 17
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:

Congrats on all the cards. Do you intend to keep all 3? I'm also curious why you want the united card with already having csp. Is the free bag benefit really worth $95? If you just intend to close them after a year, then I get it. But it seems like a lot of duplication across csp, Hyatt and united.

It's simply because it's very easy to call the retention depart and got the AF refunded on Chase United Mileage card. So it's bascially an no AF card if you spend $10K on it per year. 

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 16 of 17
bribro
Valued Contributor

@w20031424 wrote:

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:

Congrats on all the cards. Do you intend to keep all 3? I'm also curious why you want the united card with already having csp. Is the free bag benefit really worth $95? If you just intend to close them after a year, then I get it. But it seems like a lot of duplication across csp, Hyatt and united.

It's simply because it's very easy to call the retention depart and got the AF refunded on Chase United Mileage card. So it's bascially an no AF card if you spend $10K on it per year. 

And it's not just free checked bags either. Other non-overlapping benefits you get with the Chase MP Explorer:

• Priority boarding
  • 1.4x earning rate if you optimize the 10k miles bonus after $25k spend
  • Two United Club one-time passes every year
  • Prevents your miles from expiring due to inactivity
  • Full access to standard awards
  • CPU eligibility for award travel

The last bullet point in particular is a very nice feature for UA elites, although it appears to be missing from the feature list on Chase's website now...

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.