Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Sapphire!!!!

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Sapphire!!!!

OP,

Still think worthwhile for you to wait till sapphire reports and then contact cap one EO and see what they can do for you. A decent limit on 1.5% cash back is good combo with what you have.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 11 of 15
resilient
Established Contributor

congratulations on your approval!

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 12 of 15
Kysmet10
Valued Member

@IcEWoLF wrote:

Congratulations on the CS. Smiley Happy An Excellent card, it was my first Chase credit card.

I'd suggest keeping the Freedom card, because the 5%+ the CS with UR = awesome combo.

+1 on keeping Freedom and Sapphire, they work well together.  Congrats!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Tending to my garden for six (6) months October 2013 - April 2014
Message 13 of 15
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! If you take good care of your credit, pay in full on time and have low utilization, your credit score goes up in no time.

I myself have opened my first credit card just 1 year and 4 months ago (with $300 limit might I add) and the biggest CL I have now is 20k!

I still have those small cards I opened earlier. Been having a hard time raising their limits. It seems easier to just open a new card with higher limit than to get CLI lol.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 14 of 15
ccole93
New Contributor

Thanks so much, everyone! I was emboldened by their acceptance and asked Discover to raise my line to $3000, which they did after a bit of investigating. Smiley Happy I'm not sure if I should request Chase increase my line on my Freedom? Should I leave it be? The low limit is irking me tremedously now.

And whoever asked for my stats, I'm a part time supervisor at a drug store and I make ~$20k a year. Less now that I'm in school full time. I have very low utilization right now and several student loans out in my name.

From left to right: NPSL; $10k; $6.2k; $4.5k; $4k; $3.5k; $2.75k; $2.3k
Other CCs: $2.5k American Eagle Visa, $2.2k Old Navy Visa, $1.7k Amazon Store; $1.55k BillMeLater; $800 B&N CC; $750 A&F CC
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.