cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Northwest Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum!

tag
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

Approved for Northwest Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum!

'Your loan request has been reviewed by our underwriters and approved! The credit card will be for $500 and your apr will be 15%.'  Was hoping for a bit more but hopefully in 6 months we can see about a CLI. Both reps I've dealt with online and by phone have been very nice to work with.  Hopefully will continue to grow here with this CU! Smiley Happy

EDIT: requested Rewards MC but just found out I qualified for the Visa Platinum (changed that in subject) still a good deal and pretty easy to get.. was told check back in 8 months to see about an upgrade.

EX 690 (Credit.com 6/14) | EQ 673 (DCU 6/14) | TU 705 (Walmart 7/14)

BofA BB Rewards 4000 | Walmart Discover 4000 | AMEX BCE 3400 | DCU Visa Platinum 3200 | Affinity Plus Visa Rewards 3000 | Capital One Cash Rewards 1500 | NTB Card 700

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Northwest Federal Credit Union Rewards MC!

@Stephen_Dashman wrote:

'Your loan request has been reviewed by our underwriters and approved! The credit card will be for $500 and your apr will be 15%.'  Was hoping for a bit more but hopefully in 6 months we can see about a CLI. Both reps I've dealt with online and by phone have been very nice to work with.  Hopefully will continue to grow here with this CU! Smiley Happy

I have a card with them and they are very nice to work with. A++++ to NWFCU

Message 2 of 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 10
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 10
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It looks like a good credit union that anyone can join.

https://www.nwfcu.org/

Message 5 of 10
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

@Stephen_Dashman wrote:

Congrats. Smiley Happy How long were you with the CU for? 

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 6 of 10
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

@Stephen_Dashman wrote:

Congrats. Smiley Happy How long were you with the CU for? 

Thanks everyone. Just joined maybe a week or so ago.

EDIT: my reply didn't show up previously.

BofA BB Rewards 4000 | Walmart Discover 4000 | AMEX BCE 3400 | DCU Visa Platinum 3200 | Affinity Plus Visa Rewards 3000 | Capital One Cash Rewards 1500 | NTB Card 700

Message 7 of 10
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Is there a hard pull just for joining? If so, where did they pull?

Message 8 of 10
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

I've heard they pull Experian but I'm not sure if they hard pulled when I joined.

Message 9 of 10
Stephen_Dashman
Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

ok just opened an account on quizzle.com to see my experian report. only one pull so either they used the same pull after joining or only pulled for the credit application.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.